Simple Splendor

Friday, July 14, 2006

Not only am I going to see Red Hot Chili Peppers in September, but I just bought pre-sale tickets to see The Who in December!

The past few days have been pretty busy. I tend to jam pack my days off (so as to not waste them) which can lead to me burning myself out. Being sick didn't really help this, and I may have to go to the clinic this weekend... which I have also jam packed. Oops!

Wednesday I got my hair cut and coloured and, let me tell you, I have become one hot commodity! I had a CISV meeting that evening, where much planning was to be had.

As for Thursday, I met up with Dave to run some errands in Waterloo. We took a bit of time out to visit Richard at work; he gave us free juice. After that, I had plans made to meet up with Tim but I whatever it is that's kept me sick these past few weeks had gotten considerably worse. So we got coffee to go and chatted on the bus ride home.

I learned a lot that day! Dave taught me about mutual funds, Tim taught me the technique he uses to pick up women, and Richard taught me how to drive away customers.

I was talking to him at the counter when a group walked in.
Richard: "Ugghh. I have to work now."
They had to have heard him.

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home