Simple Splendor

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

It was a good weekend. I went out for breakfast with Marko, went to the multicultural festival, saw one of my favorite local bands jam, and delivered pizza with Nathan. Well, I sat in the van while he delivered pizza.

But the highlight would have to be going to Steve's place Saturday night. Tyler was there, which at first was no big deal seeing as he and I had been reduce to awkward small talk since the end of August - which is how things started off. But then I asked him a few questions about his mission trip (he leaves July 17th for San Jose, California) and we ended up having an hour long discussion about religion, our beliefs and... all sorts of things!

By the end of the night, it felt like we were back to where we were last summer, which is such a good thing. It's just a shame that it had to be this close to him leaving.


Anyway, I dragged Matt to the fabric store today. He hated every moment of it. Except for this moment.



Originally uploaded by Amy Cow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home