Simple Splendor

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I think I'm love.

Tool, will you marry me?

I bought their new CD, as well as the new one by Pearl Jam, yesterday. They're both fantastic, but the case for '10,000 Days' (Tool) is amazing! You should have seen Nadia and I on the bus looking through the little goggle things. Everyone must have thought we were nuts.

Speaking of Nadia - she and I headed down to Cambridge, went for lunch, and spent the afternoon shopping. We bought some clothes, some CDs, some birthday presents, and some Reactin. I hate allergies.

Pictures later today when I'm actually home. Right now I'm in the office, waiting for 8:30 to roll around.

Nadia: "I think yours must be wrong. Mine says I'm fine to drive, and I got it at Zellers."
Nadia (pretending to be a police officer): "Well, I got mine at the National Alcohol Institue. Step out of the car, please."

1 Comments:

  • "Oh, and around noon Nadia and I stopped in at Williams to say hi to Richard and give him his awesome birthday present(s). And I let him take a few pictures with my wicked cool camera, and he did great because his skin is literally composed of half flesh and half "badass". Also, he's like, much taller than me or the ever-quiet Nadia. Kibbles."

    By Anonymous Richard, at May 03, 2006 5:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home