Simple Splendor

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Last night, Marko and I decided to stop at Sobey's to visit Kate, who can't wrap flowers even though she works in the flower department. And seems to spend 80% of her shift answering the phone, and the other 20% being told to get back to work. At least that's how it seemed while we were there.



Originally uploaded by mangophreek.

1 Comments:

  • that's about right... I wouldn't expect anything more from our Katie McFishsticks...

    ~ marko

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 11, 2006 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home