Simple Splendor

Friday, April 07, 2006

I went out with The Chief (aka Marko) last night. We stopped at Sobeys, picked up some Ben and Jerry's, and headed over to the park. I'm so glad we had a chance to sit down and really talk. Lately it's been a lot of the "So how's school?" kind of chats. But last night we got the chance to really talk!

In the hour and a half we spent together we covered philosophy, insecurity (not just our own), the simplicity of things that we complicate so easily, old friends, new ones... you name it! Oh - and the hotness of domesticating the office.

And he told me to rejuvenate my blog. I'm not sure why I didn't do it sooner. I always seem to be happier when I'm writing regularly.

Marko, darling, I miss you to bits. Whenever you're in town, you need to come see me.


Originally uploaded by mangophreek.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home