Simple Splendor

Saturday, April 08, 2006

I just got home from the market. The nicer the weather gets, the earlier we should go. It was so crowded and my mother had some old, foreign woman poke her and yell at her in, what my brother and I could only assume was, another language. My mother still swears she was saying "Will someone move for me? Someone move for me!!"

Either way, we saved a bundle and everything is nice and fresh and delicious.

Last night I went to see The Benchwarmers with Abbie and Dave. It was, to my surprise, a pretty funny movie. Mind you, I'm not sure what was funnier - the movie, Abbie's giggling, or the reaction of everyone sitting around us to Abbie's giggling.


My mother: "What night were you there? Decent Guy night? I think I must have been there Slutty Hoe and Creepy Old Guy night!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home