Simple Splendor

Monday, January 30, 2006

Many of you might recall the various conversations I've posted demonstrating the randomness experienced on a daily basis in my house (see here, here and here... oh! and we can't forget this one). Granted, this sort of conversation occurs so often that I barely notice anymore, but today one stood out. I'm not sure why, to be honest with you, but I was laughing for quite a while. Perhaps it was the sincere bitterness of my brother that brought about the giggling.

Me: I'm sure you're just dying to know that Lindsay Lohan got a new tattoo.
Matt: What?
Me: MSN has done some story about Lindsay's new tattoo. She got the word "Breathe" on her wrist.
Matt: (glares for a moment) Why didn't she just get "Slit" and then do it all ready?! (walks out of the room to play with the puppy)

Anyway, I found myself at Casa Blanca Books today. As usual, I spent far too much - especially seeing as I still have books from Christmas I haven't had chance to open yet, let a lone start. What can I say... I'm a literature whore.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home