Simple Splendor

Saturday, November 05, 2005

I meant to blog about this awhile ago but, as usual, it completely slipped my mind.

A few weeks ago, Jeopardy had one of it's student weeks - you had the typical cute kids that everyone loves, with the occasional snotty one that you hope doesn't win. It was a day or two after watching an episode of the kid's week that my brother and I had the following conversation:

Matt: How do you get diplomatic immunity?
Amy: You become a diplomat.
Matt: No, no ... how do you become a diplomat?
Amy: It really all depends - there's a few different ways. Why do you need it exactly?
Matt: Do you remember that girl on Jeopardy last night? I figured if I got diplomatic immunity I could assassinate her...
Amy: Matt! She was like, twelve!
Matt: Yeah, but she was stuck up and the cute kid should have won. Besides, she'll be older when I do it - it'll take me awhile to get my immunity.
Amy: Okay. So how do you plan on getting diplomatic immunity?
Matt: I'm going to become a diplomat.
Amy: No, no ... What kind of diplomat?
Matt: I don't know, a senator or something. I can figure all that out later.

He's a funny kid, I tell ya! Although, I think very few people see that side of him. He seems quiet around his friends. I could be wrong, but it's a shame if he is. He's a riot!

On second thought, we may just both be idiots! :P

1 Comments:

  • Haha, well at least everyone got a good laugh. But be wary of those urges to kill children...if they get away from yah you could be doing a lot of time in jail.

    Asides, killing babies is much more fun. :D

    By Blogger Kaiser, at November 06, 2005 12:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home