Simple Splendor

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Ha! You thought I had forgotten, didn't you? Well, I'm sorry to disappoint but I'm keeping with my goal: One a day, every day with 12 days to go.

So back in July, Drawn! (a great website, check it out) posted a link to FLIPBOOK! - the coolest thing to keep me amused for hours since...

I really have no idea. But either way, it's great and you should check it out. I'll post a few of mine tomorrow. Feel free to comment with links to yours too (especially Qasir and Richard).


What are you waiting for?

1 Comments:

  • Sucker, I totally didn't leave a link in this comment.

    Rest assured, my next one shall be filled with sexy animations and hot slutty robot shenanigans.

    By Anonymous Richard, at November 02, 2005 8:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home