Simple Splendor

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

+ Good News: Two of the three pieces I entered for Gala were chosen to be part of the exhibit this coming weekend.

- Bad News: Henry's e-mailed me to let me know that the enlarger I ordered from their site will not be shipped to me, as it has been bought by someone else. They also don't have any other used ones that they can sell me.

+ Good News: I hung out with "the group" this weekend for the first time in a long time. We went to see Jarhead and had a good night.

- Bad News: Steve decided to go out for Halloween as The Rock. To complete his look, he not only shaved his head but he also shaved one of his eyebrows (and drew one on mimicking the trademark Rock expression). It has yet to grow back in and I can't take him seriously.

+ Good News: I fully intend to go to the gym first thing in the morning before school - a bit of treadmill, elliptical and maybe even a few laps in the pool.

- Bad News: This trip to the gym was brought about by the many, many times I broke my "I'm going to eat healthy" regime this past week. (Note: It is not a diet, it's a regime. Big difference!)

+ Good News: I just finished the online application form for a Visa. Not only will I build up my credit and increase my chances of a bank loan for university, but I'll also be able to order all the kick ass tees I've been finding online.

- Bad News: I'm not sure if the huge Threadless.com holiday sale will be over before I recieve my card (or letter of decline for that matter) in the mail within 5-7 business days.

6 Comments:

  • Hahahahah. Go STEVE!

    Does he draw it in every day? :p

    Ah maan...I miss you guys so much!

    By Blogger Kaiser, at November 17, 2005 6:56 PM  

  • No he doesn't! I think that could be even worse...

    He just has a couple random hairs, but nothing else yet! And the guys keep saying that once it grows in, they're going to get him really, really drunk and shave the other one!

    I'm missing you tons, and I'm sure everyone else is too! Ooo! I found out that one of my new friends is one of your old friends (from like, elementary school).

    By Blogger amy, at November 18, 2005 9:49 AM  

  • Ohhhh man! Who is it?!

    By Blogger Kaiser, at November 18, 2005 9:05 PM  

  • John... I forgot his last name. I have a feeling it starts with "G".

    He walked past me when I was at my locker. He saw a picture of you and said "Ah man! It -is- Qasir!!" So you deffinately know him.

    By Blogger amy, at November 19, 2005 9:13 AM  

  • Ohhh man...John Galloway!

    Hahaha...I haven't seen him in YEARS. Though I have him on msn...*feels guilty*

    By Blogger Kaiser, at November 20, 2005 12:01 PM  

  • This is updated everyday!! You should feel ashamed

    By Anonymous Morgan, at November 22, 2005 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home