Simple Splendor

Sunday, October 30, 2005

I've made a promise to myself: I'm going to blog at least one entry every day for the next two weeks - even if that entry is a link, or a picture, etc., etc.

Why? Because I figured it's about time I made an effort again. And, if I follow through with this promise, it might manage to get me into a routine where I'm blogging regularly.

So, despite my foul mood and apparent goal to ruin a perfectly good weekend for myself, it managed to be pretty alright. I'm really not sure what's wrong with me - I think my fun spirit's taken a vacation, leaving me a mopey bitch. It wont be long, I'm sure, until it's all fine and dandy.

There should be some pictures from commencement up soon, assuming that Dave gets them to me. I stole his camera for the majority of the night and got a few good shots.

Speaking of which, I'm going to head off and flip through my photo albums. I need to see if I have any pictures that I have enough confidence in to submit for Gala. There's a gallery there every year and it'd be nice to contribute a few pieces. My teacher is submitting one of my assignments for me so I should, if all goes my way, have at least one there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home