Simple Splendor

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sadly, the last weekend of summer is drawing to a close. I was in one of those sappy, nostalgic moods and it got me thinking of just what an amazing summer it has been! I've met some fantastic people (some of my closest friends I met only a few short months ago) and have some fantastic memories. What I also have is a ton of pictures showcasing our adventures! They've all been compiled into a neat little slide show and I urge you to take a look.... so go now!

Speaking of summer, take a look at this:

Do you remember that song from Sesame Street, "One of these things is not like the others..." Well, here's a picture of a few of the trees on my block.



Originally uploaded by Amy Cow.


A nice summer-y scene with full, green trees. Now take a look at my neighbor's tree.



Yeah. Very October-ish, no? They actually had to rake yesterday - crazy!


Have you checked out that slide show yet?

1 Comments:

  • Hahaha, what a great slide show. And I was listening to the Braveheart theme song while I was watching...and it fit very well I think.

    Give it a try if you have the song.

    I lift my glass of milk (It's breakfast for me) in toast to this summer. May we be so fortunate to have more, and more fortunate still to have them together.

    *Gulp gulp*

    Ahh! Brain freeze! :D

    By Blogger Kaiser, at September 19, 2005 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home