Simple Splendor

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Wow...

The cottage was amazing!! The weather was brilliant, the water warm, the beer cold, and the friends as great as ever! Sure there was drama, but when isn't there when it comes to our group? And to be completely honest with you, there is no one else I would rather experience all the craziness with than you guys. You've made this summer the best yet (by far) and I appreciate it big time!

Oh, the Ode to Qasir has been put off till Friday - just as his moving day was.

I took quite a few pictures at the cottage, but I can't be bothered to post them all right now. So I'll leave you with a taste and post the rest later. Here are pictures of everyone who was there except for Nathan, because the only good picture I took of him is hilarious and deserves a post of it's own later. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home