Simple Splendor

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Sorry guys. It's been a crazy, crazy week and I couldn't really find the time or motivation to blog!

And, sadly, I don't have the time to make this a detailed entry outlining everything that's happened since my last post. Perhaps tomorrow...

I have to dash. "Why?" you ask...

I have a job interview! Yes, that's right - this unemployed bum has lined up an interview and could, potentially, be working as early as next week. Craziness. I bet you never thought you'd see the day!

That being said, I have probably jinxed myself and can look forward to total failure. I had better not of... Jess will kill me! She rummaged through her closet to find me the perfect interview outfit. And oh what an outfit it is! Thanks hun!! <3

Well, wish me luck guys!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home