Simple Splendor

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Oh deary, deary me... this will never do. It's about time I got all you lovely people caught up!

I started work and it was great - I love it there! The people I work with are wicked, the kids that come in are great and I seem to be picking everything up fairly quickly. So all is good regarding my employment.

Umm... we redecorated the living room (full of IKEA), did our typical (near daily) hanging out, and went to the market on Thursday with Jess and Jake.

This weekend wasn't so great, despite the fact that I had the house to myself. Long story short: panic attack. But to the three of you that stuck by me that night (you know who you are) I can't thank you enough!

I'm sorry if the floors were uncomfortable, I'm sorry if the cat hair irritated your allergies, and I'm sorry if all that crying was too much (good news is I don't think I am physically capable of crying for a very, very long time :P ). But it means the world to me that you stayed through all of that. I loved you all to death before, but the your importance in my life managed to shoot up by like, a billion after that night. Seriously.

The only thing I wish is that I could figure out some way to explain it to you. If you have any questions at all please ask! I don't want you guys feeling in the dark if it happens again (but here's hoping it doesn't!) , especially after everything you did for me.

Anyway, enough about that. I had a great night last night... but I'll post about it later. I'm all blogged out!

2 Comments:

  • He're's to a good weekend, with good friends.. good kitchen floors.. and I can't forget, crazy drama. Thanks for being the host this weekend... without all of our crazy antics, this life would be too lame. we've all got our own stuff to deal (obviously), just glad to be there.

    By Blogger dek, at August 16, 2005 10:46 PM  

  • Well hey, you win some you lose some. Might not have been a great weekend...but! At least you're feeling better now...or you were last time we talked. I hope only good things happen to you...and that I'll see you again before I leave.

    By Blogger Kaiser, at August 21, 2005 1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home