Simple Splendor

Friday, August 26, 2005

Cottage, Cottage, Cottage!! A bunch of us are heading up to Jake's cottage for the weekend. I've been looking forward to this for ages and I'm so happy it's finally here! I've stocked up on film and my digital camera is all set to go - so I should have plenty of great pictures come Monday.

Last night we threw a surprise Going Away party for Qasir. I'm going to miss that kid! Pfft... like starting med school is reason enough to leave all your friends! But he doesn't move until Wednesday, so expect an "Ode to Qasir" then.

Well boys and girls, I'm off for a weekend full of sun, canoeing, good food, great friends and, most importantly, bug repellent. I'll leave you with a picture of the Q-Dawg himself, apparently in Japanime form....



Originally uploaded by Amy Cow.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home