Simple Splendor

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Well, the extra class I'm taking this summer started on Tuesday. It's a law class and it's proving to be fairly alright. I walked in on the first day- tired, head low - and when I looked up Nathan Wilke was sitting there! And there was an empty desk beside him!! Which is super wicked because now we're law buddies.



Originally uploaded by Amy Cow.

Here he is on our lunch break. It looks like he has a pointy cheek - like in those Toblerone commercials. But I assure you there is just something behind him that is flesh colour.

Funny quotations from summer school:

Mr. Lee (A teacher of mine from first semester): "Hi! I didn't know you were here. How have you been?"
Me: "Pretty good. You?"
Mr. Lee: "Good..... Have you lost weight?"
*keep in mind that there a lot of people around, none of which I know*
Me: (looooong pause) "Um.... Yeah. Yeah I have."
Mr. Lee: "I could tell. Well, that's good."
Me: "Ummm... yeah."
Mr. Lee: "No really. Have you been dieting?"
Me: "No. It just kind of happened.... I should go to class."

Soooo awkward!!

"That's cage time!" - Rick, he sits behind me and to the right

"I'll apologize in advance for my mushy cherries." - Nathan

Not sure who said this: "Well, I suggest you don't snack before the meal. It'll ruin your appetite." (referring, of course, to having sex before marriage)
Brian: "No. If you snack, you'll know how to eat it."
Maria: "But if you have a little snack here, next thing you know you'll be snacking here and here. By the time dinner's ready, you're favorite food will have no flavor!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home