Simple Splendor

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Today's been pretty alright. I'm in a nice, relaxed mood right now. I'm just sitting in my living room blogging and listening to the Guns and Roses "Best Of" album while the rain beats against the living room window. Things couldn't be better.

For those of you who don't know - I love the rain. The sound of it against the house is the only thing that can put me straight to sleep.

Anyway, I went to see Wedding Crashers last night. I liked it. Afterwards Nathan, Jake, Steve, Tyler, myself and a few people I didn't know went to RJ's Bar and Grill. Looking back, I feel like such a bitch. It had just been such a long week and I was feeling kind of shitty. So I pretty much just sat on my own. Talk about anti-social! I can only imagine what everyone thought...

Oh well. I'm feeling a hell of a lot better now. And as promised, pictures of Batman (IKEA pictures later).

3 Comments:

  • you were'nt a bitch, I just assumed you were tired... and everyone else was a little too hammed to notice. LOL... oh well... happy sober birthday to nathan... lol. Amy"noone every comments on my blogs"... jake(right now)_"Therrrrrrrrrrrrrre GREAT!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 17, 2005 3:07 AM  

  • Well, it's not untill I say something that people comment (with Qasir as the exception of course). And see, it worked! lol

    The comments are always appreciated ;)

    wow... the "Therrrrrrrrrrrrre GREAT!" bit has totally thrown me off, Tony! lol I'm really not sure what it means :S lmao

    Happy B-Day Nathan... I'll blog about the night later.

    By Blogger amy, at July 17, 2005 11:29 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger amy, at July 17, 2005 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home