Simple Splendor

Monday, July 04, 2005



Originally uploaded by Amy Cow.

This was the expression on Qasir's face when I told him that I would pay him to wear a training bra and a pair of shorts into town when we go on our camping trip. If you ask me, he looks a little too excited!

What's even worse is that Nathan offered to wear the matching thong. I assume he was kidding.

But looking back, last night was such a dumb night. Especially as it started to get late. Qasir and Nathan laughed incredibly hard for a good 3 or 4 minutes about a comment I made about shopping at a drugstore. Mind you, I thought it was funny too... but now when I think about it, it's not funny at all.

The only truly funny thing said all night:
"That's it! I'm calling Geneva!"

Oh. And maybe the crack about marrying rich.

3 Comments:

  • If I may point out...both of those last two jokes (the really funny ones) were my constructs :p

    So there! Thats right! THERE and THERE and a little to the left as well. :p

    By Blogger Kaiser, at July 04, 2005 1:10 a.m.  

  • And are you kidding...that drugstore joke was hilarious! Ahh man...if I laughed any harder I'd have been crying. G-dawg props for that.

    By Blogger Kaiser, at July 04, 2005 1:12 a.m.  

  • You can not take credit for the Geneva thing!! I totally said that!

    By Blogger amy, at July 04, 2005 11:17 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home