Simple Splendor

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Oh wow! A whole week without blogging! hmmm...

Well, Friday night sucked. Saturday started out really great... but then it sucked. Sunday also sucked.

Monday, on the other hand, was fucking awesome! Nadia, Adam (the guy who sits infront of me, he's my new germ buddy) and I missed our busses. Since Adam was mad he said, and I quote, "This is fucking horse shit! Son of a bitch!" And I can assure you that this is exactly what he said. How do I know this? Because he wrote it down so I wouldn't mis-quote him. Apparently he only swears when he's really angry and he didn't want me saying he said things that he didn't.

Anyway, Nadia and I waited around until her mum was off work and could come and pick us up. I was home for literally 15 minutes when I get a call from Dave and Marko. They invited me along to IKEA. We ended up having a big reunion trip - Marko, Dave, Qasir, Kate and I. It was sooooo much fun! We had dinner in the IKEA restaurant. It was incredibly yummy and incredibly cheap! Then we roamed around the whole store. I bought some candle holders, Marko bought a couch, and Kate bought some tins and a picture frame. Ooo! Kate and I also made a formal complaint. It was fun. And the highlight of the night was seeing the guys we complained about getting told off. I got home and went straight to bed.

I have lots of IKEA pictures, but they'll have to wait.

School's been pretty alright this week. Fortunately Adam, Nathan and Coté have been keeping me entertained. We had a police officer come into our class today to give a presentation. He arrested Nathan.

Well, I'm going to head out for coffee... lots of pictures later. Plus some of Batman out and about the town!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home