Simple Splendor

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Matt: "Did you know Shakespeare died from eating too much pickled herring?"
Mum: "No he didn't! He died from syphilis."
Matt: "Grandad, did Shakespeare die from eating too much pickled herring or was it syphilis?"
Grandad: "Yeah, probably. It was pretty common."
Mum: "What was common - syphilis or herrings?"
Grandad: "No. Crabs."
Me: "Grandad!!!"

Yeah. Reading that you'd assume that my grandfather was crazy or had alzhiemers or something.

There's nothing wrong with him at all. He's just rude.

4 Comments:

  • yadda yadda yadda...
    Hey, I'm getting pretty good at this stuff...
    lol
    HAHHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH HA HA HA HAH...
    :P
    The evil grin strikes again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 17, 2005 10:39 p.m.  

  • That was Jake... I assume?

    Good. Keep up the commenting.

    It makes me feel loved when people comment. It's how I know people actually read this thing and that I'm not just wasting my time writting it!

    By the way, if you select "Other" instead of "Anonymous", you can leave your name without getting an account!

    By Blogger amy, at July 17, 2005 11:34 p.m.  

  • IKEA PICTURES....MOTHER FUCKER!...sorry that was the terets...guess who!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 18, 2005 9:42 p.m.  

  • Maybe I don't understand the contexts but he doesn't sound rude at all.

    By Anonymous Morgan, at January 27, 2006 5:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home