Simple Splendor

Monday, July 04, 2005

I spent Friday at my Aunt's house with family. We were celebrating both my cousin and uncle's birthdays. And I guess Canada day as well. After that I went to a classic car show with my mum, dad and brother. All of downtown was closed off and it was lined with so many wicked cars! There was also a Marilyn Monroe and a Lucille Ball impersonator. I'm not positive, but I think that they were both men.

After that I went to see War of the Worlds with Nathan, Jake, Tyler and... Nick... maybe. It was really good - until the end. It seemed to just finish without a proper ending. But that's just me.

Last night I hung out with Nathan, Jake and Qasir. It was a pretty good night. I got a call from my mum during one of Qasir's fabulous jokes (note the sarcastic undertone) and, as it turned out, the battery to my dad's van had died. With no one around to give him a boost, we all ventured off with jumper cables in tow - with the exception of Jake, who decided to stick around Nathan's. As a reward, my dad gave us $20. We went to Tim Horton's and bought a whole lotta doughnuts.

Here's Jake filling his face.



Originally uploaded by Amy Cow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home