Simple Splendor

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I finally got around to finishing my summer "To Do" list. I know July is almost over and I know that I'm leaving myself with only August to complete the list. But when you're in class for 6 hours a day, 5 days a week for the better part of July, you don't really consider it summer until August anyway.

So here's a taste of what I hope to accomplish. Most of them are self explanatory. A few are just things I always wanted to do but never got around to. Others, however, are inside things that only a few of you will get.

Summer To Do List
1. Fix the C.K. problem
2. Re-upholster a chair
3. Finish what I start for once
4. Ride on the back of a motorcycle
5. Complete a piece of public graffiti
6. Stop biting my nails
7. Get around to making a few tees
8. Badger my mum into finally buying me that camera
9. Doing something (anything) that gives me a sense of accomplishment

Anyway. Like I said, it's only a taste. There's more on the list, but these are the ones I'm going to work on first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home