Simple Splendor

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Well, that concludes the highlight reel boys and girls.

I hope that it made up for the lack of posting as of late. There are so many more pictures, but I'm saving them for a rainy day ;)

Completed 2 of my 3 exams today. All that's left is German on Friday. Should be easy.

I'm tired and my ear has been driving me nuts all day. It's time for bed I believe.

Looking like some crazy times are ahead - lots of plans for the next few days.Hopefully there will be some pictures and stories to come.

1 Comments:

  • ...Wait a minute...I'm not in any of those pictures and neither is Alex! We got you great presents! We at least warrant an honourable mention of some sorts. Something around the lines of,
    "Oh and Qasir the awesome was also at the party and so was Cool guy Alex. They're so damn hot." Yah...that'll suffice.

    By Blogger Kaiser, at June 23, 2005 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home