Simple Splendor

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Today was such an awesome day!

It was a half day, which in itself would have made it a good day (the less time I spend at school, the better. Graduation could not come any sooner!). But Qasir, Jess, Mel and I went looking for a prom dress for me. No luck I'm afraid. We shopped around before heading back to Qasir's where Qasir, Jess, Alex and I watched The Red Violin for the gazillionth time in order to finish our English assignments. We were done much sooner than I expected to be.

After that Jess, Qasir and myself decided to walk over to Nathan's. A 30 minute walk (tops) - assuming you take the way that Jess and I had planned on. If you take the way Qasir insisted on taking, it will take you an hour. Holy shit. We hung out at Nathan's place for a while (Jake, Andrew and Chantelle were there too) and I made some dinner. Nathan took me home and then I remembered that I had to take the movie back to the video store. More walking.

I walked for a grand total of over 2.5 hours today. That's right... over 2.5! I walked to school, then from the bus stop to the plaza, plaza to Qasir's, Qasir's to Nathan's, my place to the video store, the video store to home. Insane.

In dire need of sleep. I'll elaborate on all of it tomorrow.

4 Comments:

  • ...Excercise good? :p

    By Blogger Kaiser, at June 02, 2005 12:00 a.m.  

  • Apperantly... especially seeing as someone said the walk would help me work off the weight I put on. I lost weight, jackass. I didn't put any on!

    :'(

    By Blogger amy, at June 02, 2005 7:37 a.m.  

  • lol... when you left the room for a minute, Jess asked me why you were so mean to me. That's a good question Qasir... Why are you so mean to me?!

    :P

    By Blogger amy, at June 02, 2005 7:38 a.m.  

  • Hahaha, it's what buddies do. We tease you about stupid things but wear black turbans with security written on them to your birthday party. ;)

    And your not fat...you just have large breasts. Which believe it or not...is a bonus. :p

    I will try and be nicer though. :)

    By Blogger Kaiser, at June 05, 2005 12:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home