Simple Splendor

Thursday, June 23, 2005



Originally uploaded by Amy Cow.

I was talking to Qasir online and he really needed to pee. I waited and waited and Qasir wasn't coming back. So I got bored and drew him a picture. The line below it reads "A flaming stereo isn't enough to stop a closet monster from dancing."

20 minutes passed and Qasir still hadn't come back. When he finally did, he informed me that he started watching tv and forgot all about me. But then he said that my picture was very creative... so I forgive him.

1 Comments:

  • Oh i wouldn't be so vulgar as to say i have to pee...nah I probably would be...but what i really said was, "Bladder control decreasing...brb"

    See? Much more classy. :p

    By Blogger Kaiser, at June 23, 2005 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home