Simple Splendor

Friday, June 03, 2005

Nathan leaves for his tree planting gig tomorrow night and will be gone for a month. He feels bad for missing my birthday, so he wants to take me out tonight.

It's also Nicole's birthday party this evening.

All this birthday talk and I still have no idea what I'm doing for mine. The only two suggestions I got were to go to Victoria Park (which, on a Staurday night, is not a good idea. That's where all the couples from Club Ren. go to have sex. Talk about a party crasher.), and Mel and Nicci think I should have a Harry Potter stripper.

I had better come up with some good ideas soon.

1 Comments:

  • Collage cake! ...plus...Jess's house. Seems like it's a reasonablely large place. It could support to gathering of people...and plus you'll have security.

    By Blogger Kaiser, at June 05, 2005 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home