Simple Splendor

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Just finished watching the dvd I bought of all the final projects from my media class. Some of them are so bad they're funny.

Sadly, I remember my movie being much better and cooler than it actually is.

I'm now hooked on the show "Dancing with the Stars." I wouldn't be surprised if that is nothing close to the actual name - figure it out for yourselves. I also would love to learn to quick step.

Ooo! Ooo! My dad's taking me shopping in Toronto on Saturday. It's his birthday present to me. I can't wait. I'm going to come back with lots of clothes. Lots.

1 Comments:

  • I'm a takin' Salsa dance lessons! well...have been for a while now...you know...in an attempt to woe those dancing women. So untouchable before...now met Dancing Qasa!

    By Blogger Kaiser, at June 09, 2005 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home