Simple Splendor

Monday, June 13, 2005

I hung out with Qasir and Nathan again tonight. Our first stop? The dollar store!! You can always manage to make a trip to the dollar store awesome wicked fun. Always.

We all expected them to kick Qasir out of the store. He thought it was because he was brown, I thought that it was because he tried to shoplift this nifty pair of pink child's sunglasses.



Originally uploaded by Amy Cow.

Can you really blame him though? I mean, they're just so becoming. Not so much with the plastic tag thing protruding from his face. But use your imagination here folks. I can't do all the work for you.

The funny thing is, when I was looking at the enlarged version of it, there is this woman in the background with the greatest expression on her face. It kind of reads:

"Those teenagers are completely retarded."

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home