Simple Splendor

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Had a good day yesterday. Hung out with Nathan and a few people at his house. Ooo! He got me a kick ass belt buckle for my birthday. He leaves tomorrow morning, so I think we're hanging out tonight.

We also went to Nicole's birthday party. Everyone had such an awesome time! I wasn't drinking, so instead I took a load of pictures. Here's one of a group of us. Sadly, the birthday girl didn't end up in this one. :(



Originally uploaded by Amy Cow.

Michelle and Hannah at the front; Jess, Beth Conner and I in the back. I'm so happy that it turned out. So cute of all of us!

There will be more later.

2 Comments:

  • How did our Incredible Hulk do? Did she turn a little green and make someone bruise like they've never been bruised before?

    By Blogger Kaiser, at June 05, 2005 12:23 AM  

  • When I left she was still pretty alright. Drunk, but not angry. Beth on the other hand was soooo mean!! Which is funny, because last time I saw her drink she was so cute.

    By Blogger amy, at June 05, 2005 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home