Simple Splendor

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Awwww! My mum had a date tonight. She came home all giddy and girlish. He asked to see her again.

Just thought I'd share that with you. I'm quite excited for her. Woot!

I was talking to Dan (C.) today and he informed me that Dave Moffatt is on Canadian Idol. I was thinking he meant as a guest judge or something. No, not a judge. He's a contestant! AHAHAHA! I stopped watching Canadian/American Idol like, seasons ago. It's just ass. I have, however, vowed to watch it until he's kicked off. I watched tonight's episode and saw how ridiculous Dave has become. Absolutely hilarious.

Actually... it's sad. Kinda makes you wonder what's happened to the rest of the Moffatt brothers.

1 Comments:

  • ...I've no knowledge of music history aside from a couple of long dead european composers...mozart, etc. But sounds interesting...I never really liked the Idols. Always seemed too boring for me. I've no idea how to judge a good voice from a bad one...unless it's absolutely terrible.

    By Blogger Kaiser, at June 09, 2005 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home