Simple Splendor

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Ugh. It's 8:52. Class started nearly an hour ago and I'm sitting in my living room in pajamas. My ear was really bothering me last night, so I got very little sleep. When I woke up this morning I was so out of it - so I went back to bed. And now, I'm sitting in front of my computer with my music cranked in an attempt to wake me up a little before I head off to school. Normally I wouldn't care and I'd go to school on the very few hours of sleep I had got... but I have my night school exam tonight and I should probably be at least remotely functional for that.

It just dawned on me that I never explained what's wrong with my ear and what I got diagnosed with. By the end of the weekend I should have a post up all about it - complete with pictures!

Speaking of pictures, I'll have some up from last night as soon as I get them from Mel and Nikki. I'll post about the concert later (tonight perhaps, depending on how tired I am).

Well, I should probably go get ready. It's 9:00 now and next period starts in 35 minutes. It's a 15 - 20 minute walk. I'm still in pjs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home