Simple Splendor

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

There's only 10 minutes left of first period. I wasted it away because we have a supply and I felt like doing some of my "pretend shopping". For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll explain in another entry.

So last night before night school I was talking to a friend of Nadia's. I can't for the life of me figure out how to spell his name, so you'll have to do without. Anyway, I mentioned this guy that he had said hi to a couple weeks ago because I thought I might have known him way back when. Turns out he was who I thought he was - my first crush ever from grade 3! I made the mistake of telling Nadia's friend this and he says "Who? The guy behind you?" I turn around and, sure enough, he's standing right there. He hadn't heard any of the conversation though, but Nadia's ass of a friend decided to tell him. I wasn't really embarrassed, but I was laughing incredibly hard! So I just walked away. I don't think he saw me or had any idea who I was. He seemed rather confused actually.

It's a good thing that I'm used to making an ass of myself in public, otherwise I may have been quite humiliated!

2 minutes left of class and I have a trigonometry test next period. Totally fucked.

3 Comments:

  • How did the test go?

    By Blogger Kaiser, at May 03, 2005 6:05 PM  

  • Actually, relly well!!

    I thought I was going to do horribly... and I was at first. But after 5 minutes of sitting there, worried because I wasn't getting it, it all came to me outta nowhere!! It was awesome! I finished before the end of the period and I answered all the questions!

    Thanks for asking, by the way...

    By Blogger amy, at May 03, 2005 9:11 PM  

  • yoru a bad liar amy.. you fail and you know it.... jks jks

    By Anonymous Melanie, at May 04, 2005 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home