Simple Splendor

Monday, May 30, 2005



Originally uploaded by Amy Cow.

Victoria!! You're awesome... even though you yell at me. I guess I deserve it. But do you need to be so harsh? I'd like to see you do what you're expecting me to do! lol

I (heart) you.

Yeah. So tonight is night school free. It's so weird that it's over. I may come in to pick up my exam mark, but we'll see how I feel.

Qasir and I have been planning feverishly for my birthday party. We still haven't come up with anything. Seriously guys, if you have any ideas leave me a comment!!

Wednesday is a half day. Mel and I are going shopping to find me a prom dress. Hopefully we'll find something nice seeing as I have left it quite last minute! Oh. Remind me to give you your pants back. I keep forgetting.

2 Comments:

  • GIVE ME MY PANTS BACK! hehe.

    I think you should have some harry potter strippers. Ahh hahah. That was so dumb today at lunch!

    By Anonymous Melanie, at May 30, 2005 5:35 PM  

  • And when she says "planning feverishly"...what she really means is we talked about it for 15 minutes.

    By Blogger Kaiser, at May 31, 2005 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home