Simple Splendor

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Just woke up now and "ugh". When I woke up for school this morning I felt like complete and utter shit. I think I must have some kind of stomach bug. You gotta love that feeling of knowing you're going to throw up... you just don't know when. Just super.

Trying not think of it, in hopes of it going away. So how about a subject change?

Actually, there's not really anything to change it to.

Went out for coffee last night with Nathan. We talked about what kinds of guys (girls in his case) are hot. I have this massive cowboy fetish right now. I don't know why; I never used to. So my top three were Cowboy, Fire Fighter, and Construction Worker. He managed to ruin construction worker for me by reminding me that his dad is one. Thanks. He ruined a couple of other ones too.

I'm not feeling any better. I was hoping I would. So I'm going to go back to bed.

2 Comments:

  • Ohh Cowboys are soo darn hot! You should move to Alberta with my Amy! Hehe.

    By Anonymous Melanie, at May 31, 2005 4:52 p.m.  

  • Pff...cowboys are stupid...what you really want is the stereotypical computer geek. We may be hideous but it's us that'll make the big bucks :p

    By Blogger Kaiser, at May 31, 2005 7:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home