Simple Splendor

Saturday, May 28, 2005

I'll warn you now... this post is going to be very random. I'm just in one of those moods.

So my 18th birthday is coming up very, very soon. I have no idea what to do party/get-together wise. If anyone has any ideas, leave me a comment.

I had the biggest urge to go canoeing this weekend. I think I'll probably go camping after exams before I have to start summer school. It's new credit too... 6 hours a day! At least when you go because you fail a class you're only there for half a day.

I have a job interview tomorrow. I had a pre interview with the manager today and he told me that the owner (the one I'm meeting tomorrow) will most likely hire me. He also told me to expect to start Monday. I bet you all thought I'd be unemployed forever! I actually expected that to prove true as well. I'll keep you posted as to whether or not I get it.

Now for some random funny things that were said over the last week or so. They probably wont be funny unless you were actually there when they were said. Oh well... I'll get a good laugh out of 'em.

"The L doesn't stand for Ontario!"
"Aren't you a little old to have cheese in your hair?"
"Amy, they're weather men. They live very risky lives - always on the edge."
"Female sheep = sexy"
"Looks like somebody missed their cue. CUE AS IN QASIR!"
"A little vagina and some Belinda Stronach will take care of that."
"I've yet to see a pubic hair mosey!"

Bahaha! The funniest thing just happened! My MSN name is " 'Save a horse, ride a cowboy!' Well, if you insist... " and Liam came online and said "AMY! GET OFF THAT COWBOY THIS INSTANT!"

Anyway, enough random. I'm done.

4 Comments:

  • lol...I've yet to see pubic hair mosey...lol

    Ahh man...that was a fun show eh?

    By Blogger Kaiser, at May 28, 2005 10:12 PM  

  • So I guess you're not feeling the idea of the security wearing black turbans that say "Security" on them in white letters?

    I was gonna ask the neighbours to teach me how tie the surprisingly complicated turban.

    By Blogger Kaiser, at May 28, 2005 10:15 PM  

  • I'd totally be up for it... but first we need a location!! You find one and it's on :P

    By Blogger amy, at May 28, 2005 10:18 PM  

  • Amy the car ride home from Astors kicked ass! Hehe, you Dan Ann and Ernie were a squished in the backseat! SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY! now that was just hilarious

    By Anonymous Melanie, at May 29, 2005 2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home