Simple Splendor

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Didn't blog yesterday... too busy pretend shopping. I'll get a link up later so you know what I'm talking about.

So I had an interview Tuesday afternoon with the vice principal of the school I was hoping to transfer to. He's decided to let me, which means that in September I'll be there instead. I'm only coming back for a semester and I needed change. I'm in the emotional state to go to university, but not the financial. So I figured a new school for four months would be cool. And yeah, that's that.

I got bored with my digital camera yesterday so I'll probably post those later. Qasir and I are in the middle of scheming a marvelous scheme. I should get back to that. Once we've got it all sorted out I'll fill you in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home