Simple Splendor

Monday, April 11, 2005

Well, back from my weekend in Fergus and what an interesting weekend that turned out to be. Good interesting though... very good indeed.

We went up Friday night and my brother and I had dinner with my grandparents and their friends (from England) Fiona and Harvey. They are so fucking cool. I talked with Harvey for like, 45 minutes about photography. He has an amazing camera and is just... cool! Yeah. Then we went to my aunt's where we were spending the night. I worked a bit on my scrap book gift and was so tired that I was in bed by 11. Then we were up early Saturday and off to decorate the hall. That took a good chunk of the morning as did all of the last minute running around that needed to be done. Then I took of to my aunt's to finish the scrap book while everyone else cooked enough food for 70 people. Nuts. Anyway, the book ended up looking really nice, but I spent most of the night getting everyone there to sign it. Nathan drove up to Fergus around 3 - he was filming the whole ordeal. The party was absolutely great. Everything looked so good, everyone was having a good time, and my grandma was just so happy. While I was there, I was talking to a neighbour of my grandparents and he found out that I was interested in photography (the camera around my neck may have given it away!). And then out of no where he offered me a camera. And then he spilled his beer in my shoes. But then he dropped the camera off this morning. It's old school. And very exciting. I mean, he just gave me a camera!

So then this morning, after everyone went out for breakfast and spent some time at my grandparents', Nathan and I drove down to Elora and browsed around for a while. Good times. By the time I got home I was so tired I took a nap. I've left out so much, just because I'm too tired to remember anything. Which I guess means I'll end this here. Night all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home