Simple Splendor

Friday, April 22, 2005

So I haven't posted at all this week. I've been feeling rather sick and I had planned on going to the clinic yesterday afternoon, but the waiting room was completely full. I couldn't be bothered to wait and so I just hung out with friends and took the afternoon off school. I'm feeling way better though... which is good, because I may or may not have a date tonight. I'm honestly not sure. :P

Long story. The people that would get it don't read this blog. I don't know why I bother with the inside jokes.

Anyway, I think I'm going to a party. It depends on whether or not Brittany's going. I'll take my camera. Brittany's bound to do some funny shit.

Today's my last day in animation. Monday I move on to photoshop (woot). I hope we do some stuff I can use in my portfolio, although we probably wont seeing as it's only a 5 week introduction. I have a feeling it'll be nothing new.

Well, I'm off to see if the school ATM is up and running again. I need to pay for next week's trip to camp. I can't wait. And to think, this is my last year going! *sniff, sniff*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home