Simple Splendor

Friday, April 15, 2005

It's all becoming just a little too much...

Half an hour to go guys! Half an hour....

I can't take it anymore. I'm sitting in the Student Council room surrounded by all of the food for the end-of-famine banquet. Surrounded. I am so hungry and the damn juice they've pumped me full of just isn't cutting it anymore. 30 minutes. Realistically I could have eaten already, what with my little blunder from yesterday. But I thought that it wouldn't be fair to everyone else whose been waiting oh so patiently.

25 minutes.

If you've ever wondered what my weakness is... it's cheesies. And I'll have you know that I am sitting beside to massive bags of them! Two!!

"It's for a good cause, Amy. It's for a good cause."

This isn't working. I'm going to go find something else to pre-occupy me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home